The client is looking for a full-time trustworthy companion who can provide companionship and support with daily life activities.
The client suffers with mild cerebral palsy, requirements for assistance are minimal but basic common-sense around the home, where the client may need things opening, clothes fastenings, doors/windows opening & closing.
We really need someone who is compassionate to the situation.
The ideal candidate will be happy to assist with the regular domestic worker duties such as cleaning, cooking and keeping the flat tidy.
Plus attending appointments and events, running errands, meeting people and eating out, to help the client with the social side of life, which he is missing.
The client would like to recommence exploring places and cuisines, and his passion for meeting new people and encountering new cultures and lifestyles.
The client is ideally looking for a dynamic and driven companion with excellent communication skills, high emotional intelligence with the ability to adapt to his varying needs. Someone who is truly passionate and enjoys their work, who is compassionate and competent.
This will be a permanent long-term position, starting in July-August 2023. This is a live-in position, accommodation will be provided inside the client’s home.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- Cooking simple lunch and dinner for the gentleman
- Support with some basic skills
- Companionship and daily interaction
- Happy to be hands-on and help in any areas as needed
- Visits to the places and accompany the client to appointments
- Travel with the client within the UK and internationally when needed
- Experience in a similar position
- Previous checkable references
- Current DBS check
- Cultured and open-minded individual who is easy to talk to
Full Time Private Companion/Housekeeper Salary
How to apply ?