An English-speaking VIP family, also fluent in French, with two children aged 1 and 2, is seeking a nanny who will work on a rotational basis. The candidate will share full-time childcare responsibilities with the mother and a team of nannies.
The candidate will provide dependable daily support to the family by caring for the children full-time and creating a reassuring and stimulating environment. They will also travel with the family during their vacations.
The position is located in Lyon (69).
This is a full-time permanent position available as soon as possible.
Accommodation may be provided based on the nanny’s profile (in this case, they will reside in the family’s residence).
**Job Duties and Responsibilities:**
– Be present to care for the family’s 2 children (2-year-old boy and 1-year-old girl)
– Care for the children full-time on a daily basis, alongside the mother and the team of nannies
– Organize fun and educational activities, both creative indoor and outdoor activities
– Propose indoor activities (reading, games, songs, etc.)
– Organize outdoor activities (walks, sports, trips to the park, etc.)
– Supervise daily routines (naps, feeding – bottles/meals, bath time, playtime, quiet time, etc.)
– Provide engaging and enriching activity ideas
– Responsible for tidying and organizing bedrooms and playrooms
– Prepare luggage, clothing, and toys for trips
– Establish and maintain effective communication with parents at all times and keep them informed about their children’s progress
– Respect and consider parents’ preferences and needs regarding discipline, routines, activities, and living or travel arrangements
– Accompany the family on regular international travels and stays
– Male/Female with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in a private household, ideally with babies or young children
– Joyful, smiling, and creative personality
– Enjoy playing, singing, and laughing with children
– Honest, discreet, responsible, and entirely trustworthy
– Warm and dynamic individual
– Someone who loves their work and children
– Childcare diploma required
– Reassuring, able to provide structured guidance to children
– Basic English communication skills
– Valid and up-to-date passport required
– Position: Rotational Nanny
– Start Date: As soon as possible
– Work Location: Lyon (69)
– Employment Contract: Full-time permanent – 6 AM to 6 PM
– Rotational position: 2 weeks of work / 2 weeks of rest
– Accommodation may be provided based on the nanny’s profile (independent bedroom and bathroom in the family residence)
Full-time permanent (CDI) / 100% CDI
€4500 to €5000 net per month depending on the profile
How to apply ?