Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager to work at their secondary residence in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, located in the south of France.
This is a full-time permanent position without accommodation, to be filled quickly.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Position
– Lead and supervise the year-round on-site team (6 individuals).
– Schedule staff vacations.
– Regularly inspect property maintenance and address any potential issues.
– Manage relationships with external service providers.
– Oversee potential renovation projects.
– Budget management.
– Handle errands if requested.
– Respond to employers’ requests.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
– Knowledge of luxury standards.
– Strong managerial skills.
– Very discreet, reliable, and trustworthy.
– Flexibility required.
– Fluent in English.
– Russian language skills would be a plus.
– Motivated and dynamic.
– Great attention to detail.
– Driver’s license required.
– Position: Property Manager.
– Start Date: As soon as possible.
– Location: Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, French Riviera.
– Employment Contract: Full-time permanent, Monday to Friday. Flexibility required during the presence of property owners in the summer.
– Full-time Permanent Contract (CDI 100%).
– Net salary of €4000 per month.
How to apply ?