Housekeeper Job Offer and Vacancy in Belgravia, London, UK
One of our UHNW clients is looking for a professional, experienced Housekeeper who will be responsible for the day-to-day housekeeping function of the property.
The work is required in high end Belgravia properties in London, UK.
We are looking for a tactful, professional, polite and polished individual who is able to maintain the utmost confidentiality at all times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of the property ensuring all cleaning tasks are completed with a reasonable time frame to the highest possible standards.
Vacancy duties and responsibilities
- To clean all areas efficiently, in line with priorities, to the highest standards.
- Ensure all Housekeeping storerooms are clean and always organised.
- Ensure all equipment is used correctly and is always in good working order.
- Ensure all equipment issued and used is returned to stock at completion of shift.
- Carry out cleaning as organised by the Group Executive Housekeeper.
- To process machine and hand washing, drying and pressing.
- Keeping laundry and house pantry stocks, giving ample lead time for re-ordering, liaising with the Group Executive Housekeeper as required.
- Check the condition of linens, towels and cloths, service-wear, chinaware and flatware, advising the Group Executive Housekeeper where needed for new supplies with ample lead time.
- Ensure the effective management of the laundry function, assisting with the laundry where necessary during busy periods.
- Take special care with fabrics, colours, wash cycles and ironing temperatures and making sure all personal laundry is washed, ironed and stored in the correct manner.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in high profile private household and or 5* hotels
- Meticulous, punctual and discreet
- Tactful, professional, polite, polished and always maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Display complete trust and integrity, as well as the highest morals and personal standards
- Full-time employment (40hrs per week)
- Five-day week with rota if house occupied.
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Paid lunch break 1 hour
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
You must be logged in if you want to submit to a job offer.
How to apply ?
How to apply ?