An English and French-speaking family is seeking a nanny for their 6-month-old daughter. The nanny will primarily be responsible for full-time care of the child according to the family’s needs.
The nanny will provide reliable support to the family on a daily basis by taking full-time care of the child and creating a nurturing and stimulating environment.
The position is located in Dubai.
This is a permanent, full-time position, with a start date in September 2023.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Take care of the baby girl daily in collaboration with another nanny.
– Organize fun and creative activities.
– Offer indoor activities such as reading, games, and songs.
– Supervise the daily routine, including naps, meals and bathing.
– Responsible for tidying up and organizing the child’s room.
– Establish and maintain good communication with the parents, keeping them informed about the child’s development.
– Respect and meet the parents’ preferences and needs regarding discipline, routines, activities, as well as lifestyle arrangements or travel.
– Male or female with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position within a private household.
– Degree in childcare or early childhood required.
– Experience with infants and toddlers.
– Reassuring, capable of providing a structured environment for the child.
– Cheerful, smiling, and creative.
– Honest, discreet, responsible, and fully trustworthy.
– Warm and dynamic personality.
– Fluent in French.
– Ability to speak and understand English.
– Valid and up-to-date passport required.
– Position: Live-in Nanny.
– Start date: September 2023.
– Workplace: Dubai.
– Employment contract: Full-time permanent – Schedule to be confirmed – 2 days off per week.
– Accommodation: Private room with bathroom in the house.
Salary for Live-in Nanny:
Starting from €5,000 net per month.
How to apply ?